Welcome to Oracle Identity Management
The Oracle Identity Management products enable you to manage data about users, devices, and services in an accurate, secure, and cost-effective manner. You use these products to configure and manage the identity data, to synchronize or combine data from different sources, and to share data between domains. These products also enable you to ensure that only users with valid credentials can access online resources.Oracle offers a variety of Identity Management products. Four of these products are included in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1.
What do you want to do?
- Learn the basics
- Learn to administer the Oracle Identity Management products.
If you are new to Oracle Identity Management, be sure to visit theLearn the basics about Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 1 section. It will introduce you to terms and concepts essential to using the Suite.
What Identity Management products are in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1?
The following Identity Management products are included in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 and can be installed and set up using one installation CD:
- Oracle Internet Directory: Add, find, and manage information about users, groups, and other objects.
- Oracle Directory Integration Platform: Share data in Oracle Internet Directory with other directory servers and applications.
- Oracle Virtual Directory: Enable applications to make use of data from different vendors’ enterprise data sources, including directory servers and databases, as if only one type was in use.
- Oracle Identity Federation: Access protected services provided by your partners while retaining full control over your users’ identities. Enable your authenticated users of partner sites to access your protected services.